This website is the official website of the association “Rachashi Lev” (AR) No. 580156669 and can be used to donate to the association.
Any use of the website, including making donations, constitutes consent to act subject to these regulations. Please read the regulations carefully.
Everything that is said on the site in the masculine language also refers to the female and vice versa, and everything that is said in the singular, also refers to the plural and vice versa.
- The Rahashi Lev association (AR) makes it possible through this website to donate money for the association’s goals and needs in an easy, convenient and fast way.
- The site’s clearing company complies with the PCI standard.
- The person performing the operation will be entitled to contact the association with a request to change the billing details and cancel the transaction. It can be canceled in accordance with the provisions of the Consumer Protection Law, 1981-1981 and the regulations established pursuant to it within 14 days from the day the donation notification was delivered by cell phone and/or made online at tel. And the credit company will charge the association a fee for the operation, the operator of the operation will be charged the said fee.
- Filling in false details when making the transaction constitutes a criminal offense with all its implications.
- Rahashi Lev (ar) is not responsible and will not be responsible for any misuse, unauthorized, illegal use of the credit card details provided to make the payment/operation.
- Privacy: The association maintains the privacy of the donors and does not store the credit information of the users. Only an operator approved for this on behalf of the association will be able to see the details of the donation. The site operator will be allowed to use the user’s personal information for internal purposes only and for direct contact with the user. The website operator will not be considered to be in breach of an obligation to privacy or to violate the privacy of a user due to any information, as defined in the Computer Law 5555-1995, that it contains in order to identify a user or to trace him by another, which results from the use of electronic means of communication in general and computer communication in particular. The website operator does not share Personal and identifying information about the user with a third party. Notwithstanding the foregoing, this does not prevent the website operator from sharing such information as may be required within the framework of any legal procedure and any demand and/or subpoena that may be directed to him by the Israel Police and/or a court, subject to any law.
- Limitation of liability: The association will not bear any responsibility for the activity that will be done by users of the site or for any other factor, including the unavailability of the site/service and will not bear any damage and/or loss caused due to and/or resulting from the use of the site. The information and contents published on this website are intended to bring to the attention of the surfer and user of the website information about the operations of the Rahashi Lev association (AR) as well as the nature and scope of the services it makes available to the general public. The association “Rahshi Lev” (AR) and those coming on its behalf will not bear any responsibility for direct and/or, indirect and/or circumstantial damage, of any kind, as a result of or as a result of browsing and using this website. The links from this website to other websites are only intended to facilitate The surfer and no heart murmurs (AR) or anyone on its behalf do not bear or will not bear any responsibility for direct and/or indirect and/or circumstantial damage arising or caused to the surfer as a result of the surfer’s referral to other websites as mentioned above or as a result of relying on the information that appears or is offered in them.
- The association “Rahshi Lev” (AR) makes every effort to ensure that the information on the website is accurate and up-to-date, but there may be omissions, errors and information that is not updated, for which the association “Rahshi Lev” (AR) assumes no responsibility.
- If there is a dedicated campaign for a specific child/case, the money will be transferred to the purposes for which the fund was established directly to the providers: hospital/pharmacy/doctor, etc. or in some cases at the association’s discretion directly to the patient’s bank account.
- When it is decided that the fund is no longer needed, the remaining funds will be earmarked for the activities of the “association” for children with cancer as part of the association’s activities.
- The association “Rashey Lev” (AR) does not guarantee that the service provided on the website will not be interrupted, will be provided as usual without interruptions and interruptions and/or will be immune from illegal access to the computers of the association “Rashey Lev”, damages, breakdowns, malfunctions, failures in hardware, software or In the communication lines of the association “Rahshi Lev” (AR) or any of its suppliers.
- The user is qualified to perform binding legal actions. If you are a minor (under the age of 18) or you are not entitled to perform legal actions without the permission of a guardian, your use of the website will be seen as if you have received the permission of the guardian.
- The association will be entitled to prevent the perpetrator of the action from making a donation on the site by blocking him in any of the following cases:
– The perpetrator of the action performed an illegal action and/or violated legal provisions.
– The operator of the operation violated a condition of the regulations.
– The person performing the action intentionally gave incorrect information during registration and/or later on the phone.
– The perpetrator of the action committed an act and/or an omission that harms the association and/or someone on its behalf and/or the normal operation of the website and/or any third party.
- Without detracting from the above which goes beyond any expected legal, criminal and civil proceedings.
- The interpretation of these regulations and the enforcement of the regulations or any action and/or conflict arising from them, will be done in accordance with the laws of the State of Israel and will be clarified, if necessary, in the competent courts.
If you do not agree to any of the terms of these regulations, you are requested not to use this website.